Pse 11

staroffaith

Adobe doesn't do "upgrades" for PSE. I think the retail price is $99 but you can find it on sale sometimes as low as $49. If the price is over $100, then it's including Adobe Premiere, the software for working with video. HTH

Adobe does do upgrades. The full version of PSE11 is $99 and the upgrade (if you have a previous version of PSE) is $79, at their website. I purchased my copy at Costco and paid $49 for it. Check around, even on eBay, you might find a lower price.

Here's the link for PSE11 at Adobe site. But I never buy from them either. I always watch for a sale. Costco usually runs them throughout the year but i got mine from Amazon last year for 49.99. No tax either for some reason when I purchased it. Another hint is if you buy the latest version and the next version comes out within 30 days after your purchase Adobe will send you the upgrade for free. But that's a ways off so you may not want to wait that long. Plus I would double check with them to see if they still do that. But I know they use to, that's what I did one year. I waited til the right time, then I was able to give away the previous version to a friend. All I had to do was sign a paper and send to Adobe for proof and she was able to use it and continue to get any updates on it.

That's very interesting, Carol. Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't think Adobe ever did an upgrade version of PSE. Learn something new everyday. LOL It looks like you can get a "full" version for the same or lesser price than the "upgrade" if you watch for sales as Patsy mentioned.

Archived