Sg Watermark?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but since it deals with boutique items, I stuck it here. I have a flower brush entitled Grow, that I really like. It isn't labeled in typical SG convention, just Grow. But I do have a PNG sheet that is labeled KSZ. Here's the strange thing - I filled a page with random images from this brush set and when i printed it, I noticed a faint SG watermark behind each one, in the color i used for that flower. I have used this mostly as an eraser brush in the past so never noticed it before. I'm kind of miffed as this was for a card and won't do to have the watermark on there. Anyone know what the deal might be? I'm hoping it's just an older one and not something I have to worry about for any other projects. Weird, huh?

Sorry that happened, Dianne, that must have been frustrating. I'm not entirely sure, but my guess is that if they are sample images from the brush page or were sample images included in the download, then that's why they have a watermark on them. Those sample images are examples of ways you can use the brush, not necessarily meant to be used in finished layouts and things. At least, that's what my first thought would be. Is there any way you can use the brush to re-create the sample? Or something similar to it? Then you'd be sure to not have a watermark on it.

Sorry that happened, Dianne, that must have been frustrating. I'm not entirely sure, but my guess is that if they are sample images from the brush page or were sample images included in the download, then that's why they have a watermark on them. Those sample images are examples of ways you can use the brush, not necessarily meant to be used in finished layouts and things. At least, that's what my first thought would be. Is there any way you can use the brush to re-create the sample? Or something similar to it? Then you'd be sure to not have a watermark on it.

I would expect a watermark on the sample page but not the brush file itself; that's what's so weird. And then it doesn't appear until I print - sneaky! Yes, I guess I can recreate the brushes from the sample page; that's an idea.

I would expect a watermark on the sample page but not the brush file itself; that's what's so weird. And then it doesn't appear until I print - sneaky! Yes, I guess I can recreate the brushes from the sample page; that's an idea.

That is really odd. I can't imagine that it was intentional. I don't have that particular set, though I do have others of hers. I don't believe I've actually printed them yet though. Unfortunately, she is not longer designing here, but Angie may be able to help you.

I just noticed this thread and it interested me because I have that brush set, too. I printed flower #3 in black onto white paper large enough to take up almost the whole sheet, but I don't see any watermark. I used the png file, not the abr, so I don't know if that makes a difference. HTH!

Archived