Monday 01/28 Challenge

alsoarty

It's been a trip for sure! Driving through a HUGE snow storm all the way - a 6 hour trip took us 11.45 hrs, slipping and sliding and all the snow plows were going in the opposite direction to where we were driving. Get to my nieces at 2:30 am - an no internet. Drive to the nearest Burger King - no internet. Finally able to get online - so sorry that it's late ladies, I had a feeling to post before I left yesterday afternoon - I really need to start listening to the inner small voice!

Todays challenge is to do a double page with 13 photos. Using 3 colors (my daughter picked 3 paint chips with her eyes closed for us to use) and I chose to use 2 of the colors for my rectangle and oval, that I applied styles to. The curve ball is to have a curve of some sort in your layout.

Ok, if you don't want to do a double page, I'll be kind - you can do a one pager with either 7 or 5 photos, but all the other has to be included.

Here are the colors:

Good luck! I am excited to see your layouts. Please remember to post a link in this thread, and post your layouts to the Challenge Gallery.

post-19737-0-47762600-1359398804_thumb.jpg

Your daughter has picked some great colours, but I'm back to work today, providing I can get there. The river is about to flood again! I'm glad you are safe.

Oh Eden, I heard theres going to be floods there again....would sand bagging help at all? Stay safe, thinking of you all.

Brisbane River peaked at 2m today so I hope Eden makes it back to us :-) there have been deaths it is so bad... Keep us posted Eden!! We worry about you... Will try and get to this challenge tonight... 13 photos??? Oh dear lol :-)

It's been a trip for sure! Driving through a HUGE snow storm all the way - a 6 hour trip took us 11.45 hrs, slipping and sliding and all the snow plows were going in the opposite direction to where we were driving. Get to my nieces at 2:30 am - an no internet. Drive to the nearest Burger King - no internet. Finally able to get online - so sorry that it's late ladies, I had a feeling to post before I left yesterday afternoon - I really need to start listening to the inner small voice!

Todays challenge is to do a double page with 13 photos. Using 3 colors (my daughter picked 3 paint chips with her eyes closed for us to use) and I chose to use 2 of the colors for my rectangle and oval, that I applied styles to. The curve ball is to have a curve of some sort in your layout.

Ok, if you don't want to do a double page, I'll be kind - you can do a one pager with either 7 or 5 photos, but all the other has to be included.

Here are the colors:

Good luck! I am excited to see your layouts. Please remember to post a link in this thread, and post your layouts to the Challenge Gallery.

And I forgot to put the link to my layout - but here is Duncan Yard

Brisbane River peaked at 2m today so I hope Eden makes it back to us :-) there have been deaths it is so bad... Keep us posted Eden!! We worry about you... Will try and get to this challenge tonight... 13 photos??? Oh dear lol :-)

I'm really sad no-one did this challenge. I did give an option of a one pager with either 5 or 7 photos.... :(

Archived