Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tinkerbell11

Tuesday Freebie Challenge

12 posts in this topic

It's like the song "Five O'clock Somewhere" so it is Tuesday somewhere! So let's us a freebie. How about the last special that goes along with Jenn's gorgeous January SG Club! Such a lovely paper to add to your club.

Here it is 12 of Never Special

I'll see what I can come up with for this challenge. It's such a pretty paper.

Here's mine: Sweet Devotion

Since I got this layout posted even before you, Shannon, I'm guessing you are working right now. I hope you have a great day -- and thank you for a fun challenge!

Here's mine: Sweet Devotion

Since I got this layout posted even before you, Shannon, I'm guessing you are working right now. I hope you have a great day -- and thank you for a fun challenge!

You are right Diane worked all day and since Ava was up for two nights in a row with a fever I am a wee bit behind sigh!!!

Phew mine is finished Saving now and uploading! Ahhh better sleep past couple pms!

um... I can't download the freebie? when was it sent out - as I have missed quite a few this past week...... so I won't be able to do this challenge.

Ok, so I never got the freebie - but I worked it out - - - took one of the LO's that are posted and cut out some of the paper - here is my Double Rainbow