Thursday Challenge 1/31/2013

SodScrap

Happy Thursday! Did you see the sale? AND the bonus coupon? Don't forget to shop and check out today!!

How is it the LAST day of January?? Time is flying so quickly these days!

So...I know you are going to be disappointed...it's not Template Thursday today. LOL (I thought 4 weeks of templates were enough) Today's challenge is to scrap winter! I think winter is beautiful and I love cold and snow! I realize not everyone has cold and snow during winter...so scrap YOUR winter! Do you love it? Hate it? Of course you are welcome to use templates if you want! (I did!)

My layout will be later today-or maybe even tomorrow. It isn't quite done and I'm not sure I'll have time today to get to it....a few weeks ago we went through some of the boxes (after our move in November) and came across my boxes of photos. I have snow pictures of the kids from 2004 I used. WOW, so much has changed in 9 years......

Be sure and post your layout in the General Message Board Challenges and post a link back in this thread!

Great challenge Conda! Speaking of winter - I just looked out the window and it's snowing like crazy and the sun is shining too - Wild huh?

Great challenge Conda! Speaking of winter - I just looked out the window and it's snowing like crazy and the sun is shining too - Wild huh?

Weather can be crazy! This week it was 70 on Monday, and 2 inches of snow Wednesday morning...I took some pictures yesterday of birds at my feeders during the snowfall. :)/> Coming soon to a layout! (as long as they turn out)

VERY scary drive into work ... I left home, hit the highway and a white-out hit! I didn't know if I was on the road or not, let alone which lane!! I made it safely but my nerves were frazzled .... and I didn't have my camera ... which I would have had to pry my fingers off the steering wheel even if I was brave enough to try to photograph it!

VERY scary drive into work ... I left home, hit the highway and a white-out hit! I didn't know if I was on the road or not, let alone which lane!! I made it safely but my nerves were frazzled .... and I didn't have my camera ... which I would have had to pry my fingers off the steering wheel even if I was brave enough to try to photograph it!

Glad you are safe!! How scary for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived