PBarnes

Boutique Day! And A Sale + Coupon!

30 posts in this topic

Goooood morning, Scrap Girls (and guys.) Here we are, the last day of January already. Can't wait to see what wonderful new things our designers have to offer us today! Plus, we have a great sale that ends tonight. So be sure and check out today.

Hope it's warmer where you are this morning. It's a whooping 6 degrees F here - going up to maybe 9. Can we all say BRRRRRRRRR.

Good morning!! :happy-sun:

I'm ready to see some new goodies!!

Morning! I've been checking already. Can't wait to see what the designers have in store for us today!

Good morning!!

It's up to 28 here... but cloudy and very very windy!!

I haven't done any Scrap Girls shopping in a while... so hopefully I remember to check out before the sale & coupon end!!! Can't wait to see what new products the designers have for us!

Wouldn't want to waste a sale and a coupon....a shopping we will go, a shopping we will go, Hi ho derry O! a shopping we will go.

Can't wait to see what's in store today! I did a little shopping yesterday, but ready for some more today with that coupon!!

Good Morning Ladies! What a score!! Thursday new products, sale AND bonus coupon!! BRING ON THE GOODIES!!!

Hope you like the retro cameras :) I am a HUGE lover or old cameras, all types and sizes so I was just itching to draw these :)

My mom has her father's collection of old Kodak cameras (Rochester used to be run by Kodak back in the day). I'll have to get some photos of them and use that super cute embellishment set!

My mom has her father's collection of old Kodak cameras (Rochester used to be run by Kodak back in the day). I'll have to get some photos of them and use that super cute embellishment set!

My uncle was a professional photographer and collected old cameras. Some day I'll get to Kentucky to visit my cousins and see his collection. Love those camera templates Syndee! :)

I've got something fun for you - but it's gonna take me a while to get it all ready. But I'm gonna tease you with a sneak peek!

I've got something fun for you - but it's gonna take me a while to get it all ready. But I'm gonna tease you with a sneak peek!

Ooh, I love the colors!!!

Ohhhh, it's so yummy looking - I can't wait to see it Elisha!!

Ginny, I just have to have your Sweet on You Collection! It's darling and a must have - going into my basket! (dh still asleep so he won't know I'm shopping! :disappearing-smilie:

Awesome! I love it all Armi! And Jan and Jacqui you really outdid yourselves!

You are such a tease, Elisha! Can't wait!

(: I missed the sale! Waaaahaaaahhahahahaha!

(: I missed the sale! Waaaahaaaahhahahahaha!

I wasn't home at all yesterday, so I missed them too :( Didn't get home until after 10pm, and went straight to bed.

Thanks for posting the link Sara! I so wanted to get this in yesterday - but I got a warning that my hard drive is running out of space. I had to do some clean up before I could do anything else!