Boutique Day! And A Sale + Coupon!

Goooood morning, Scrap Girls (and guys.) Here we are, the last day of January already. Can't wait to see what wonderful new things our designers have to offer us today! Plus, we have a great sale that ends tonight. So be sure and check out today.

Hope it's warmer where you are this morning. It's a whooping 6 degrees F here - going up to maybe 9. Can we all say BRRRRRRRRR.

Good morning!!

It's up to 28 here... but cloudy and very very windy!!

I haven't done any Scrap Girls shopping in a while... so hopefully I remember to check out before the sale & coupon end!!! Can't wait to see what new products the designers have for us!

My mom has her father's collection of old Kodak cameras (Rochester used to be run by Kodak back in the day). I'll have to get some photos of them and use that super cute embellishment set!

My uncle was a professional photographer and collected old cameras. Some day I'll get to Kentucky to visit my cousins and see his collection. Love those camera templates Syndee! :)

I've got something fun for you - but it's gonna take me a while to get it all ready. But I'm gonna tease you with a sneak peek!

Ohhhh, it's so yummy looking - I can't wait to see it Elisha!!

Ginny, I just have to have your Sweet on You Collection! It's darling and a must have - going into my basket! (dh still asleep so he won't know I'm shopping! :disappearing-smilie:

I've got something fun for you - but it's gonna take me a while to get it all ready. But I'm gonna tease you with a sneak peek!

You are such a tease, Elisha! Can't wait!

Thanks for posting the link Sara! I so wanted to get this in yesterday - but I got a warning that my hard drive is running out of space. I had to do some clean up before I could do anything else!

Archived