February 2013 Forum Game

April Showers

February Forum Game - Leaving Love Posting Challenge

Join us on the Scrap Girls Forum for a Leaving Love Posting Challenge! You can earn a chance to win a Scrap Girls Gift Certificate by simply leaving love (comments) on layouts in the Scrap Girls Gallery. Only gallery comments will count toward your total. This contest runs from February 1st when we post the thread until 11:59 p.m. February 28th.

To enter the Scrap Girls Leaving Love Posting Challenge, you MUST reply in THIS THREAD with your current GALLERY post count. You must post in the thread for us to be able to tally your posts at the end of the month.

You can find your current gallery post count on the Gallery Tab of your profile.

Directions:

1. Scroll up to your profile box at the top right corner of the Scrap Girls Forum.

2. Click on the arrow next to your user name, and choose "My Gallery" from the drop down menu.

3. You will find your gallery stats on the left side of the page.

4. Post the number in this thread. I will use it as your starting post count for this month's game. I will check the number to make sure you've used the correct one .

5. Leave lots of love in the gallery. I will get your ending post count from your gallery tab at the end of the month.

Note: If you have trouble getting to your gallery user info using the directions above, there is another way to get there. Go to any image you've posted in the gallery. Click on your user name to the right of your layout and it will take you to your gallery user info.

PRIZES:

Those with 20-49 new gallery posts will be entered in a drawing for a $5 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

Those with 50-149 new gallery posts will be entered in a drawing for a $10 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

Those with 150 or more new gallery posts will be entered in a drawing for a $15 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

The person with the most new gallery posts will receive a $15 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

Mine says 7055 if I'm looking in the right place, but I've been keeping a record myself and I get 9, 588....so not sure which is right. Guess I'll go with what my profile says though.

Am I looking in the right place? When I click on the arrow it comes up with everything as shown above but instead of my gallery it says my blog.

My blog has disappeared now but still no my gallery.

Am I looking in the right place? When I click on the arrow it comes up with everything as shown above but instead of my gallery it says my blog.

I just checked and your Gallery Post count is 74. You're all set for the game.

Thank you, don't know why I can't see it unless I'm looking in the wrong place, thanks again xxx

Thank you, don't know why I can't see it unless I'm looking in the wrong place, thanks again xxx

Just so you know, there is another way to get there. Go to any image you've posted in the gallery. Click on your user name to the right of your layout and it will take you to your gallery user info.

I would love to play but I am totally new to your forum and I really haven't had a chance to post much yet. Can I still play? My current number of posts would be 0. Boy do I have a ways to go to catch up with some of you experienced posters! I absolutely love the gallery BTW. So many beautiful and inspiring layouts!

I would love to play but I am totally new to your forum and I really haven't had a chance to post much yet. Can I still play? My current number of posts would be 0. Boy do I have a ways to go to catch up with some of you experienced posters! I absolutely love the gallery BTW. So many beautiful and inspiring layouts!

Of course you can play!! Welcome to the forum :)

But of course you're welcome to play! Come enjoy, leave love on layouts, ask questions here--we're glad you're here.

Archived