February 2013 Forum Game

April Showers

I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with the game as I wanted to due to some health issues, but I'll do my best - I try to always leave love in the Gallery every day, but am really far behind right now. My apologies.

Am I looking in the right place? When I click on the arrow it comes up with everything as shown above but instead of my gallery it says my blog.

My blog has disappeared now but still no my gallery.

I just checked and your Gallery Post count is 74. You're all set for the game.

Thank you, don't know why I can't see it unless I'm looking in the wrong place, thanks again xxx

Am I looking in the right place? When I click on the arrow it comes up with everything as shown above but instead of my gallery it says my blog.

My blog has disappeared now but still no my gallery.

I just checked and your Gallery Post count is 74. You're all set for the game.

Thank you, don't know why I can't see it unless I'm looking in the wrong place, thanks again xxx

Just so you know, there is another way to get there. Go to any image you've posted in the gallery. Click on your user name to the right of your layout and it will take you to your gallery user info.

Thanks again, found it as explained through an image I've posted.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a spreadsheet with links to your gallery stats and your beginning numbers. I'll go through and grab the your ending numbers at midnight ET tonight and the spreadsheet will do all the math for us. :)

I've loved seeing all the extra comments in the gallery this month. Makes me wish we could have this contest every month.

So, I was just checking a few numbers to make sure I have everyone in the thread... and there has been a whole lot of leaving love going on!

Most of you have qualified for a drawing. 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

Carol - you're just 5 posts short. I know you've had a lot of health stuff going on, but if you can get those in, I'd love to be able to count you in!

Scrapbooking newbie - you're at 149 - just one more and you'll be in the bigger drawing.

I have a spreadsheet with links to your gallery stats and your beginning numbers. I'll go through and grab the your ending numbers at midnight ET tonight and the spreadsheet will do all the math for us. :)/>/>

I've loved seeing all the extra comments in the gallery this month. Makes me wish we could have this contest every month.

:(/> midnight eastern :(/> but I'm up until midnight Pacific....

I agree!!! We should have this contest every month.

I suggest we have a monthly drawing for the top posters or if you comment over a certain number you get put into the drawing for the month. I think at least something every month would be awesome. But the flip side is if its every month will people take it for granted and stop participating?

This game was great fun! I think it was perfect for February, the month of love (so to speak.) I enjoyed seeing everyone's layouts and leaving comments, and of course, I enjoyed the comments (love) that people left on mine. This was a great idea for a Forum Game!

I loved this game too and especially how it all reminded us to leave comments on layout galleries. Each one is a labor of love and I agree with Diane, it always makes me feel good to read comments left on my layouts. And, me too - I enjoyed LEAVING comments, too. Super game April.

I've already done the math and even chosen the winners. Watch for them in next (not tomorrow) Saturday's newsletter.

I know, the suspense... :D/>

OH! NO! APRIL... that's too long to wait... that means I won't know until we're back from Melb. :sadpanda: Plus I've added up & was excited to know which coupon I was going for! I really enjoyed & I still leave love in the gallery :)

This was a fun game, and I really enjoyed seeing everyone's layouts. I learned a lot.

I started strong but unfortunately work got in my way the last week or two. Gotta keep my job so I can afford my hobbies!

Archived