Newbie From Texas

SkyMom

Hi everyone. I'm Nicole and live near Keller, Texas. I'm mom to Skyli, my crazy beautiful, almost 3 year old, daughter. I love Sky, taking pictures of her and the thought of scrapping them all. In desperate need of a secret life outside of being a SAHM, I've been trying to figure out this Scrapping thing for a few months now. So far, all I can seem to do is organize photos and supplies (30 gigs worth so far...yikes!!). I'm so glad I found you all but man it's alot of info! I look forward to learning and sharing with you all.

Nicole

Hi Nicole, :waving-hi:

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're happy you are here. I'm sure you'll find that we have a friendly and very helpful bunch of scrappers here, so don't hesitate to ask questions. We'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums soon. :)

Hi Nicole and welcome to Scrap Girls. You'll find this a helpful and informative site with lots of people willing to help. If you go to the Boutique, you'll see a few free ebooks you can download that might be helpful. There's also a free collection called "A Narrative Collection" to help you get started. (Go to "misc categories" then to "free downloads").

And don't forget to sign up for the newsletter and a freebie six days a week.

Have fun and never hesitate to post question if you're stuck. Hope to see you around the forum.

Hi, Nicole! Welcome to Scrap Girls. Another suggestion: Check out our "Learn How to Scrapbook" section in the boutique. The Secrets videos are how a lot of us started out, they're fantastic. Like the other girls said, don't be afraid to ask questions, we're a really helpful bunch!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! This site and scrapping has saved my sanity when my kids were little and I was a SAHM! My kids are a bit older now and in school all day, and Scrap Girls still saves my sanity! Please ask as many questions as you have! We are a helpful, friendly bunch!

Welcome Nicole, from a fellow Texan now living in VA. This is a friendly, helpful place. If you need to start small, we have recipe card swaps where you design recipes cards and swap with a group, or ATC (trading cards) that you design and swap. Then there are challenges and chats every day to make layouts and give you ideas. You probably are already aware of the great sales SG has. I buy too much!

I hope you enjoy being with us. It is addicting, though.B)/>/>

Archived