Sketch Challenge!

brandiev

[quote name='Tigerbaby1981' post='68363' date='Oct 25 2006, 11:23 PM']heres mine..

still not too sure about the title. Then there were three or is was okay? hmm... Too tired maybe thats why i dont know.. lol[/quote]

Jennifer,
I think your title is perfect...goes with your journaling nicely. Cute how they are are laying down the same direction. And I love how you turned the sketch!

First, let me say thank you to everyone who attended my sketch challenge crop! We had great attendance and I had so much fun chatting and getting to know everyone better!

Secondly, I want to say how much I am enjoying all the layouts you have all created! Wonderful work, everyone!

Join me for our next Sketch Challenge Crop on Tuesday, November 21 at 9pm EST -- a busy week for many, but hopefully you can find the time to visit! And as always, the sketch will be posted here on the message board.

[quote name='Sharebear57' post='68554' date='Oct 26 2006, 02:37 PM']My poor sketch LO from last night hardly got any comments. ::sadface::
I am going to add a link here, so hopefully more people will look and add some love.

[url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=13612"]Sketch Challange: Autumn Nap[/url][/quote]

Hey...I commented! Yay me! I'm so far behind here, girls, I was worried I had left someone out in my crazed journey to 150 posts.

That dog is too stinkin' cute - and I really love the symmetry of your layout!

Archived