Hello From Israel!

Ricki

Hi ladies! My name is Ricki and my dear friend Scrapper has shown me the way to this wonderful community smile.gif

I am married 26 years to my DH. We have four children, six and a half Grandchildren, [but I'm not THAT old], and our two four-legged 'babies'.

Scrapping is a passion I have for many years, since 2004, and it just gets better!

Looking forward to meeting all the sweet ladies here, so many awesome welcomes I received!

I know I'll enjoy my stay and am excited to be here!

...oh my, that is one small siggy........

Shalom chavera (sp??) I could write it in Hebrew....or maybe not, lol.

so happy to have you here with us. you will find lots of warm and friendly people here who will be able to help you anytime you have a question.

where in Israel are you? We were there last in 2010 and are always hoping to visit again

A big welcome to you Ricki. WE are a friendly group and love to help if you ever need it. Well, I may not be able to but someone more knowledgable will happily help. Enjoy your passion. You have sure come to the right place. Kay

Ricki,

Welcome and Shalom from Ohio (USA) !! I am looking forward to seeing posts from Israel!

My DH and I visited Israel in 2007 and absolutly loved it! Your country has so much rich history and beauty, words cannot express it!

Welcome to this group of wonderful scrapper/crafters!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived