6 replies to this topic

#1 Debbie Wessels

Debbie Wessels

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

Hello, I am finding the new website not nearly as user friendly as the old one and have to wade to pages and pages of stuff to try and find something. I am wanting to know if there are still puzzle templates available from scrapgirls? I saw on a previous chat/forum the following two mentioned but I have not been able to find them: ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates - Layered: Puzzled and ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Puzzled. Please could someone let me know? thank you very much, look forward to hearing from someone.

#2 cherise

cherise

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:44 PM

I'm sorry that you're having a difficult time, Debbie. I'm not sure if there are digital layout templates, but here is an embellishment template for you:

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Be Puzzled

Hope that helps!

Cherise

New Products now in the Boutique:

COL_ExoticCollection_MKTG_150.jpg     COL_AYOZoom_12x12Exotic_MKTG_150.jpg     COL_ExoticFrameClusters_Emb_MKTG_150.jpg     COL_ExoticMendhi_Emb_MKTG_150.jpg

Button_Designer.png

#3 tiza126

tiza126

SG Shopaholic

• Welcoming Committee
  • 16,892 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

Those two products you mentioned have been retired from our store, as the designer is no longer with Scrap Girls. But I would recommend the product that Cherise suggested!!

gallery_14425_66_82034.png

Button_Welcome.png~ SGblinkie.gif ~ BLINKIES_Huckleberry.gif ~ BLINKIES_BoutiqueBabe.gif ~ SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#4 Jo Corne

Jo Corne

Racked, Stacked and Mac'd!!

• Design Team
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

Posted Image thanks Cherise and T (love your new photo)

Button_Designer.pngSG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gif SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

JCO_PappasPizza_CollectionMini_MKTG_150. SGClub_Jul14_MKTG_150.jpg  JCO_Monsterrific_ValuePack_MKTG_150.jpg  JCO_BeachBlessingsCollectionMini_MKTG_15  JCO_SSAlbumMini_12x12_ValentinesWish2_MK   
My gallery
My Store

#5 elibar

elibar

If there's a cure for this, I don't want it!

• Design Team
  • 12,104 posts
  • Personal Statement:Love your God. Learn His ways. Live for others.

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:49 AM

Sorry you're having a hard time. The longer we're around, the more information and chit chat there is on our forum! Consequently, some of the information in older posts could be obsolete due to changes in software and staff. There are a lot of other forums that encourage users to find the information themselves before asking a question. You can do that, but if you're having trouble, we have no problem answering any question you have straight away!

gallery_11196_66_57667.png
siggie credits
Elisha Barnett
my latest products (click to view):

EBA_Collection_DaffodilDays_MKTG_150.jpg EBA_PaperMini_FreshPaint_MKTG_150.jpg  EBA_CollectionBiggie_Afresh_MKTG_150.jpg EBA_BrushSet_PapercutLadies2_MKTG_150.jp

BLINKIES_Prayer.gifDesigner-sm-1.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#6 Debbie Wessels

Debbie Wessels

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

Okay - replying a 2nd time because my previous one seems to have vanished....? it think this could be an operator problem :hit-head-with-hammer: ...anyway thanks ladies for your assistance, thanks Cherise for the link, I will be purchasing that template,its just what I was looking for, had a plan but could not execute it. Sorry about the whinging in my previous post, only excuse is, I was frustated...Have a great day and greetings from sunny South Africa.

#7 Jo Corne

Jo Corne

Racked, Stacked and Mac'd!!

• Design Team
  • 6,977 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:21 AM

yay, thanks Debbie for buying my puzzle templates, they are heaps of fun.

I am an ex South African myself, grew up in JoBurg but left, twice, once in 1986 to Sydney and then returned to JHB in 2001 for three years and then left again in 2004 for Melbourne with a new hubby in tow.
and believe it or not, I haven't been back since... it will be 19 years in April since we left and we went back once a year later and that's it. don't think I would recognise the place now.

where in SA are you?

Button_Designer.pngSG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gif SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

JCO_PappasPizza_CollectionMini_MKTG_150. SGClub_Jul14_MKTG_150.jpg  JCO_Monsterrific_ValuePack_MKTG_150.jpg  JCO_BeachBlessingsCollectionMini_MKTG_15  JCO_SSAlbumMini_12x12_ValentinesWish2_MK   
My gallery
My Store

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users