Puzzle Templates

Hello, I am finding the new website not nearly as user friendly as the old one and have to wade to pages and pages of stuff to try and find something. I am wanting to know if there are still puzzle templates available from scrapgirls? I saw on a previous chat/forum the following two mentioned but I have not been able to find them: ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates - Layered: Puzzled and ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Puzzled. Please could someone let me know? thank you very much, look forward to hearing from someone.

Sorry you're having a hard time. The longer we're around, the more information and chit chat there is on our forum! Consequently, some of the information in older posts could be obsolete due to changes in software and staff. There are a lot of other forums that encourage users to find the information themselves before asking a question. You can do that, but if you're having trouble, we have no problem answering any question you have straight away!

Okay - replying a 2nd time because my previous one seems to have vanished....? it think this could be an operator problem :hit-head-with-hammer: ...anyway thanks ladies for your assistance, thanks Cherise for the link, I will be purchasing that template,its just what I was looking for, had a plan but could not execute it. Sorry about the whinging in my previous post, only excuse is, I was frustated...Have a great day and greetings from sunny South Africa.

yay, thanks Debbie for buying my puzzle templates, they are heaps of fun.

I am an ex South African myself, grew up in JoBurg but left, twice, once in 1986 to Sydney and then returned to JHB in 2001 for three years and then left again in 2004 for Melbourne with a new hubby in tow.

and believe it or not, I haven't been back since... it will be 19 years in April since we left and we went back once a year later and that's it. don't think I would recognise the place now.

where in SA are you?

Archived