February Swap Crop

CRS

I've finally found a theme we've never used before! That's what has taken me so long to post this! The theme for the February Swap Crop is Architecture! Let's dig out those photos of cool buildings, old barns, covered bridges or whatever else you can think of! Sign up here by February 11th. The reveal day will be the last day of the month, February 28th!

The rules are simple. Sign up here in this thread. I'll make a list of partners and you'll send your photos to the person below you on the list and receive from the person above you. Scrap their photos and post them in the swap crop gallery on Feb. 28th. Then send a flattened, jpg printable version to them to keep! Easy!

So, who is with me??

AnnBK

Bride

Eden

ValerieT

LenaLotta

Nica

Lorac

Florida Granny

You can count me in this month, Carla. I've gotten most of my mojo back and will be able to swap. I've got lots of photos of old buildings, new buildings, barns, and covered bridges. Just got to figure out which ones I want to use.

I'm looking forward to the starting gun on this! Carla could you also include some instructions on how to send our photos please?

Eden, we exchange e-mail addresses. Depending on how big of a file (or how many photos you are sending) you can attach them to the e-mail or use and outside service. I typically use "You-Send-It" (which is free) because they are partnered with Yahoo (where I have my e-mail). Others have used "Dropbox" which is also free. HTH

I'm looking forward to the starting gun on this! Carla could you also include some instructions on how to send our photos please?

Eden, we exchange e-mail addresses. Depending on how big of a file (or how many photos you are sending) you can attach them to the e-mail or use and outside service. I typically use "You-Send-It" (which is free) because they are partnered with Yahoo (where I have my e-mail). Others have used "Dropbox" which is also free. HTH

Thanks Monica!

Archived