3 replies to this topic

#1 Ruby308

Ruby308

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:37 AM

How does SG handle 2-page LO in the Gallery?

#2 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,874 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

You can either upload the double page (If each side is square, it will be 600 pixels wide and 300 pixels tall for the gallery) or you can upload each half individually (600 pixels by 600 pixels). I usually split the layout with a right an left. The trick for the gallery is that you need to upload the right page first for them to show correctly next to each other. Some people upload all three. I usually just do the two halves. Occasionally, I'll only upload the full double spread. For me, it usually depends on what kind of detail the page has.

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngWT-Button-copy.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#3 Ruby308

Ruby308

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

You can either upload the double page (If each side is square, it will be 600 pixels wide and 300 pixels tall for the gallery) or you can upload each half individually (600 pixels by 600 pixels). I usually split the layout with a right an left. The trick for the gallery is that you need to upload the right page first for them to show correctly next to each other. Some people upload all three. I usually just do the two halves. Occasionally, I'll only upload the full double spread. For me, it usually depends on what kind of detail the page has.

Thank you for your help.

#4 PBarnes

PBarnes

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,301 posts
  • Personal Statement:Digitally Addicted!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

I see that you got your two-pager posted Ruby. It looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing it with us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users