Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fluffygrammahugs

Where To Install Photoshop Elements 11

7 posts in this topic

It's my understanding that it won't work from an EHD but my information might be outdated. Hopefully, one of our computer gurus will be along to give you an more definitive answer.

Here's an article on it. http://www.ehow.com/how_4809875_install-software-external-hard-drive.html I tried to put a link in but it just kept messing up. sorry

Thanks so much for the answer. I've been purchasing kits for scrapbooking (I've become quite addicted). Now I would like to start learning how to do more and everything I read from you guys is that Photoshop Elements 11 is a good way to go but it is a pretty big program. However, I look forward to starting the learning process! :caterpillar:

My understanding is that there might be problems. So I wouldn't do it, like the article states.

I would keep the program installed on your computer's hard drive. But it's okay to store all your supplies (papers, embellishments, templates, etc) on the EHD.

I agree with Tiza I would keep my supplies on the EHD and the actual Photoshop on my computer.