What's New In The Boutique?

Well here in Louisiana we're partying hard before the lovey-dovey day so I didn't have Valentine's on my mind when designing this week LOL. It's Mardi Party time around here!!! (I have no idea how to insert pictures with links though, so I'll let one of you pros handle it for me LOL)

Awesome! We do a Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper every year at church and I'm always looking for Mardi Gras themed kits!

Oh good!! I've never lived anywhere before that really celebrated Mardi Gras like they do here in Louisiana so I wasn't sure how many folks would actually find the appeal in this kit LOL. I'll use it a billion times this year alone from all the carnival events we've been to leading up to Mardi Gras already :) We're loving it as a family! My kids have all become total bead-aholics! I'll have to take some pictures of the hangers full of draped beads that have been collected from the parades we've been to in the last few weeks. It's a fun culture to dive into here!

Well here in Louisiana we're partying hard before the lovey-dovey day so I didn't have Valentine's on my mind when designing this week LOL. It's Mardi Party time around here!!! (I have no idea how to insert pictures with links though, so I'll let one of you pros handle it for me LOL)

Now I need to find my pictures from Bourbon Street!! (not at Mardi Gras time, though)

Back from getting a filling drilled out and refilled at the dental school. You know I'm the most devoted mom on the planet, right? ;)/>

But what a gorgeous lot of new things in the boutique when I got back, wow, looks fabulous!

Oh, yuck! You definitely get the Mother of the Year Award for that one!

Beautiful new collections in the boutique today. I just got up from a nap, as I'm still not feeling good. Took a quick tour through the boutique and saw all those wonderful new goodies. Maybe they will help me, as I feel my mojo starting to slip away again.

Sara love your Racy Romance, perfect for the upcoming Valentines

Brandy... that white flower in 19 Hearts is absolutely beautiful!

Gorgeous collections ladies!

Really cute Ginny!! My eye immediately went to the vanilla/chocolate swirled ice cream cone smile.gif

Thanks Tiza! I think I gained 5 lbs doing this collection LOL

Wow! there's so much stuff in the boutique already! It will be overflowing with goodness. I've been plugging away here all day getting some more things ready to go into the boutique! Stay tuned, hopefully I'll it done before bedtime, Lol!! I just love all the new goodies, Elisha, you've been busy! Love it, looks great! Ginny, looks so yummy! The colours in the Mardi gras collection are a ton of fun. And check out 19 hearts. What a great name for a kit, love it!

Archived