February 2013 Atc Challenge And Swap

teecee

Hello everyone!
Well, since we are into the month of February, I thought a good topic for this month’s challenge would be Love. This way, we can all spread some more love around and have fun at the same time. You could design your card around a favorite love quotation, poem, or song; you could create a card about a person you love or maybe make a mini valentine’s card. Whatever will work for you is fine as long as love is included somehow.

Don’t forget, you may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card. Upload them to the ATC Challenge & Swap Gallery and email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 dpi) to me at: scrapgirl.teecee@gmail.com
The cards will be due by Wednesday March 6th, and I’ll try to send the full sets back to you by the following Friday. I’ll also be posting a new challenge on Friday March 8th.
Have fun and I’ll be looking forward to seeing all of your lovely creations!

Here are some great products if you need help creating your cards:
ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie
ATC Journal Card Embellishment Mini
ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Collage ATC
ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: ATC Shadows 12601
ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards
ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards 2
Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards
Printable Art and Crafts Sheet: ATC - The Robin
Value Pack: Artist Trading Cards
Assemble Your Own: Conversation Cards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope I've sent you mine, Theresa - so much has gone on this month that I honestly can't remember - let me know if you have none from me if you have a minute.

I hope I've sent you mine, Theresa - so much has gone on this month that I honestly can't remember - let me know if you have none from me if you have a minute.

I have yours Sara. Thanks! :)

The Feb cards are all beautiful - thanks to all who particpated! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I've sent out the complete collections to everyone - if you didn't receive yours send me a PM or an email. I'll try to get the March challenge posted tomorrow...

The Feb cards are all beautiful - thanks to all who particpated! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:/>

I've sent out the complete collections to everyone - if you didn't receive yours send me a PM or an email. I'll try to get the March challenge posted tomorrow...

Thank you, Theresa! I see mine in my mailbox!

Archived