Help! Using Layout Templates

SkyMom

I purchased the "Blendability" LO Templates and am having fits figuring it out. My biggest issue right now is with the blending masks. I can't find any instructions that may have come with it. I thought I knew how to use those but it's just not working. I've even gone through the SG_Instructions book and if it is in there, it is not making sense to me. I would appreciate any help. I'm on of those that need very specific instructions and pictures because I'm just a little slow!

Hi I'm not sure if I can be of much help but will try until someone with more knowledge comes along.

As with any masks the photo must be on a layer above the mask or blender. Make sure you are on the photo layer and if you are using a PC then click on Ctrl + G to clip the photo to the mask. I hope I haven't confused you more but seems to work for me. Good luck. Kay

Hi I'm not sure if I can be of much help but will try until someone with more knowledge comes along.

As with any masks the photo must be on a layer above the mask or blender. Make sure you are on the photo layer and if you are using a PC then click on Ctrl + G to clip the photo to the mask. I hope I haven't confused you more but seems to work for me. Good luck. Kay

See, that is exactly what I'm going so I don't understand why it isn't working. It is a blending template (psd) that also has frames on it. It is a template with a blender/mask AND frames scattered around it. I think I will try to do it with just the .png files and see if it does something different.

I've just brought up my Blendability 2 Template and don't seem to have any trouble Clipping my photos to the masks.. I'm using the Psd file and have just added my photos above the masks and clipped (Ctrl + G ) Sorry I can't help. I'm a novice too really. I'm sure some helpful soul will be along shortly and give you the right advice. Kay

I just figured it out. I wasn't putting the photo above the correct layer. Something so simple! I think I just needed your moral support. :)/> Thank you!

--Nicole

Oh wow whoopee. Good on you Nicole. Never be afraid to ask. We all do. Many times. Everyone is so helpful and there is nearly always someone around day or night, willing to help. Hope to see you around the boards. Kay

Archived