Wish List Problem

ScrapGram

There are several items on my wish list that I have already purchased. When I check the box to delete them and then hit the Update Wish List, I get taken to a page that says Unable to Show this Webpage. Then when I go back to my wish list, the item is still there. Also, I never have been able to get the feature to work that says Delete This Item after purchase. I have always had to go back and manually delete every item I buy. Any suggestions?

Hi Karen,

Sorry I can't help you with the first part of your question. I've noticed if I select Yes in the Remove drop down box in the Wish List section of the product page before I click the Add this to my Wish List button, then when I purchase the item, it is removed from my Wish List.

If I add the item to my wish list first, then select Yes in the drop down box after the item is already in my wish list, then it stays in my wish list after I've purchased the item. HTH

• 1 month later...

Still having problems with the wish list. The items that were on my wish list when I originally posted this question are still there as I have never been able to delete anything since my post on 2/10. I just tried again this morning with two different browsers and the same thing happens with both - i get a message about being unable to show the web page. Teresa, I don't know if your suggestion aove would work for me or not because I had already purchased everything on the list before I saw your suggestion. Since February I have just been putting things in my cart until I am ready to purchase them. I love the wish list concept and would sure like to use it! Any more suggestions from anyone? Do you think I should email Angie directly about this? Thanks.

Still having problems with the wish list. The items that were on my wish list when I originally posted this question are still there as I have never been able to delete anything since my post on 2/10. I just tried again this morning with two different browsers and the same thing happens with both - i get a message about being unable to show the web page. Teresa, I don't know if your suggestion aove would work for me or not because I had already purchased everything on the list before I saw your suggestion. Since February I have just been putting things in my cart until I am ready to purchase them. I love the wish list concept and would sure like to use it! Any more suggestions from anyone? Do you think I should email Angie directly about this? Thanks.

Hmmm, I can't imagine what's causing the problem - it might be a good idea to send an email to Angie...

Archived