Jiranda

Hi From Florida

36 posts in this topic

Hello and good morning. I am a newcomer to the group and also new to digital scrapping. I have been scrapping since I was 12 and have enjoyed switching to digital more than I ever thought I would. I am very grateful to my aunt (Andrea Rose) who got me hooked and taught me so much. I am not nearly on her artistic level but love her inspiration.

I love taking pictures and even more so with my awesome camera. If I could, I would stay outside and do nothing but shoot nature :-)

I am a soon-to-be divorced mom of two - Boy who is almost 9 and daughter who is almost 3. I haven't been creative lately (until last weekend) and am excited to get back into it.

I look forward to meeting everyone and having suggestions and comments on my layouts. I did post two to the travel, vacation area and would post the link, but my computer and I are not friends this morning lol

Have a great day everyone

Welcome to ScrapGirls! How lucky you have such a great teacher!! We are glad you are here!

Any friend of Andrea Rose's... Welcome Jiranda. So sorry you are having trouble, but this is a great place to enjoy your creativity. Looking forward to seeing your layouts.

Hi, Welcome to Scrap Girls.

We're happy to have you join us here at Scrap Girls. Welcome! I'm going to go take a look at your layouts. :)

Welcome and I am so happy to meet you. You will find this is a kind and friendly bunch here. Can't wait to see some of your creations.

Welcome to SG. YOu will love it here and will learn a lot. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Hello, :waving-hi:

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're glad you are here with us and we'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Jiranda!!! Look forward to seeing your creations in the gallery!

Hi Jiranda. I'm a Florida Scrapgirl too! Welcome. I am sure you will love it here. You are so fortunate to have Andrea introduce you to the craft.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! You couldn't have a more fantastic helper than your aunt. I've always thought she had the perfect 'handle', as everything she does is just SO artistic.

welcome Jiranda, so happy your aunt has showed you the way, enjoy and have fun

Thank you too everyone for the warm welcome. I am hoping to upload a few more pages. I managed to get 16 done this last weekend. Yea for me!

Welcome Jiranda. We love new friends. Kay

Hi and Welcome to Scrap Girls!!!