February Swap Crop Partners

CRS

Below is a list of the Partners for the February Swap Crop. PM the person below you on the list to get their email addy. Then send your photos to them. You can zip them up and either email them, or use dropbox or yousendit.com. You can send as many photos (and journaling) as you'd like, but your partner is only required to create one layout. You can upload the finished layouts on February 28th. After you upload it, please send your partner a high resolution, flattened version of the layout so they can print it out! If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Oh, and the theme is Architecture!

Partners:

AnnBK

Jane in NZ

Bride

Eden

ValerieT

crs

Jenna

LenaLotta

Nica

Lorac

Florida Granny (sending photos to AnnBK)

I've been working with Lei's fabulous photos of the Presbyterian Church in Howell, Michigan. Thanks so much Lei, it's been fun. I've posted early....Castle Church

Yikes Eden! You gave me a scare ... when I received the layout you did for me I then began to worry that I had not quite finished Jane's and worried that I missed the deadline. Whew!! You are just early. The layout you made of the church where I work is stunning!! Thank you for such a beautiful job!!

sitting here twiddling my thumbs ... waiting to upload my layout for Jane ... was a hard decision to figure out which photo to use!!

Archived