April Showers

High Noon Crop

8 posts in this topic

Join me, April Showers, each Wednesday at 9 am Pacific, 10 am Mountain, 11 am Central and 12 Noon ET for the High Noon Crop. All coasts and time zones are welcome! These crops are designed to allow you to work on your own photos and themes, simply giving participants a one hour goal and a fun, new challenge each week.

On February 13th, we'll do a "Hearts" challenge! Create a layout using at least one heart!

Create your layout and upload it to the special High Noon Crop Gallery. You'll be amazed what you can get done in just one hour, but there is no High Noon Sheriff timing you! Hope to see you in the chat room!

Oh how I wish I could... :-( but until our day light savings match up better I can only post a page... I managed to fit 2 challenges and this HNC with this page!

I plan to be there, in the mean time here's mine

We have guests visiting, so I don't think I can sneak away for the chat. If I don't get there, I'm sending a big "hello" to all of you!

So this took longer than I expected. Saw an owl made from a brown paper bag and decided to make a digital one. Drew it in layers in Illustrator imported to PS, and voila! our Night Owl