alsoarty

New Boutique Items

32 posts in this topic

Morning everyone.

I've missed the excitement of Thursdays, love the new goodies so far.

Good Morning Everyone! I can't wait to see the new collections and things in the boutique today. My computer time is limited but I'll check back mid-day!

I love it when I get on for the first time in the morning and there are new goodies to see! And don't forget the sale!!

Good morning ladies! Fun things already this morning! Don't forget the sale ends today!! These items are new since last week I think!! Durin has been on a template mission!!

DEB_SSEmb_AltArtEssButterflies_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Altered Art Essentials Butterflies

DEB_SSEmb_AltArtEssBirds_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Altered Art Essentials Birds

DEB_SSEmb_AltArtEssBaskets_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Altered Art Essentials Baskets

Good morning ladies! Fun things already this morning! Don't forget the sale ends today!! These items are new since last week I think!! Durin has been on a template mission!!

DEB_SSEmb_AltArtEssButterflies_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Altered Art Essentials Butterflies

DEB_SSEmb_AltArtEssBirds_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Altered Art Essentials Birds

DEB_SSEmb_AltArtEssBaskets_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Altered Art Essentials Baskets

I LOVE all of these and really want need them. Into my wish list they go...

Thanks Teecee... I'm on a Pocket Life Kick LOL

Glad you like them.. that's what I love to hear :)

Enjoy!

I Love these new collections from Jennifer too!! Thanks Jennifer! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:/>

JZI_CollectionMini_LoveHurts_MKTG150.jpgLove Hurts Collection Mini

JZI_Collection_BeautifulDreamer_MKTG150.jpgBeautiful Dreamer Collection

Thanks, Theresa!!

Ginny - I love your Pearl Essence Pocket Life Cards

Durin - Your Fit-Genda products are so clever!

Andrea - Darling nano

Fun new stuff today for sure. I have a bunch of new stuff for you all too, but I don't think I can get it up today. We have had sick kids around here all week! But, I will have to post back when I get it ready for y'all since it will be later. ;)

thanks ladies :)

Durin, I love your new stuffs, specially the Fit-genda :) :) I'm gonna have to go shopping so I have something to track my progress, I've been trying to loose a bit of weight!

and yay Ginny, Jennifer and Brandy, it all looks great!!!

Wow, really 'lovely' new products in store this week ladies. Anyone else 'loving' to scrap right now? :)

Love all the new bits I've woken up to today. Thanks designers.

Whew! Look at all those goodies!! And did you see ALLLLLL of Durin's value packs??? Love me some value packs!!

oy vey, there were some major issues with my upload this week but, thanks to the AMAZINGLY Patient Angie, and a bit of sleep on my part, all is looking fine again... thanks Nica, I had to make some changes to my image links so I will put them here again...thanks everyone, there's nothing like a bit of sleep to help make things clearer and easier to do...

JCO_CollectionMini_CupidsArrow_MKTG_150.jpg

Wow! Sorry you had so many issues this week Jo, but it was worth it! Your new stuff is GORGEOUS!!!