Thursday Challenge 14Th February

ValerieT

:lovey-smilie:/>Happy Valentine's Day Everyone :lovey-smilie:/>

So I'm going to carry on this month with using my kids as inspiration for the challenges. Today is the turn of Matthew. Our Matty is a bit of a computer whizz, geek might be a better word! The things he can fix for me is amazing, but that's kids these days for you. I do however, love knowing something he doesn't, when it comes to Photoshop, I've got him beat everytime (for now!!).

Now to the challenge. Create a layout showcasing any technique you like to use in your software of choice. May be you like to manipulate your photos, or change the colours of things. The choice is yours. Create your layout and tell us a little bit about the technique you used. Post your layout in the General Message Board Challenges gallery, and post a link back here, so we can all leave you some love.

oh fantastic idea Valerie! Loving this series... I know exactly what I WANT to choose... now to see if I have the right kind of picture! Hee hee... you made me giggle too cos Aidan has had me install Elements on the desktop again for him and he is manipulating pictures to make mini movies... like you said... "kids these days"... sigh.

All done and off to bed now, love this challenge - think I may come back to it some more :-) Thanks Valerie!

Loving seeing so many inspiring ideas and layouts in the Gallery - this is a wonderful idea Valerie, perhaps it could be a regular feature?? Grin! Turning tables but I get inspired by everyone here!! I loved looking round so much I made another page :-) Can't wait to see what Ben's challenge will be next week - something extraordinary no doubt :-) :-) :-)

Thanks for the super challenge! I spent the weekend really working my techniques--polishing up some old skills, and discovering some brand new ones! I had fun getting to know my new PSE 11--and I love it!

I detailed techniques in the image description. Thanks again for the inspiration.

Pink Chocolates

Archived