Recipe Swap - February 2013

April Showers

It is time for our February Recipe Swap and this month the theme is Breakfast & Brunch. Dig through your recipe boxes and cookbooks for a tried and true recipe to share with us.

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sgaprilshowers@gmail.com by 9 am ET February 28th.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (AprilShowers_Granola) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • After I have compiled the recipes, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Ask any questions you may have in this thread.

You may post your recipes in the Recipe Swap Gallery.

I am also taking suggestions for future recipe swap themes, if you have an idea, either post it in this thread or send it in an email to the above address.

There would probably be a lot of mixing catagories, but I watch Street Food shows on TV. I'm not brave enough to eat from truck stands, but some of their take out looks good. My daughter is a foodie and does go to the food trucks.

That's more of what I was thinking of, only making your own. Men usually come up with some good sandwiches and that type of thing. My son is really good at that along with grilling. When he grills, it's eat as you cook, and he comes up with some interesting combos that I'd never think of.

Archived