Saturday Color Challenge: Feb 16Th

Nica

Since it's President's Day weekend, I thought I would honor our founder, Ro Paxman. For this color challenge I went back to the supplies so many of us used for one of our very first layouts. If you haven't spent some time with Ro's videos in a while, I encourage you to go back and check them out. There are always little tips we miss when we're just starting out and everything is so new. If this is all new to you, I encourage you to check out Ro's videos. They are a fantastic place to start. :D

That said, I'd like for you to used these colors:

post-18472-0-15461600-1361016619_thumb.jpg

Be sure to post your layouts in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery.

Here's mine: Wiley

Here it isI try to do as many challenges as I can. I figure the color challenges should be the simplest but I struggled with this one. Oh well, I did it.

Hi Kathy! Here is your link. I don't know what went wrong with the one you posted, but I couldn't get it to work.

I totally understand about struggling with the color challenges. I don't mind hosting, because I can pick the colors to match my layouts, but I really struggle to make a layout to match a particular palette. That's why we offer such a wide variety of challenges. Thanks for participating!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived