Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jeanne Lee

Military?

12 posts in this topic

I have been waiting till a good sale to buy the Marine Semper Fi collection, but the last two sales on my wish list it wasn't marked down. So I decided to look up the collection and can't find it and when I type in Military nothing comes up in the Boutique??? I have a Marine now and would live that Marine set.

Was it retired? There used to be several military collections, but the designer that did them left SGs.

Ohhh no, that would probably explain it, Sandi. When I click on the name or photo it goes to the main boutique page.

I see there is an Army one...but its not a Marine kit! :sadpanda:

Sounds like it's retired if it does that. Was it Jen Reed, I think?

Yes Marilyn I think it was Jen's.

Well, that goes to show you, don't wait on a sale! I should have got it when I saw it, but was waiting on the Poolee to finished Marine boot camp first! :hit-head-with-hammer:

I did look under America/Americana/ Military and found some things I can work with for now, but am hoping that a designer can make some new collections for all the branches of military! Please...

I didn't even realize there was a Marine collection. We have a new Marine too and I'm putting a photobook for him with the pictures from the Marine graduation.

I had bought all of the military kits except the Marine. Wish I had got it. They were retired right after I bought them. I really have a need for WWII or Vietnam type motifs, though. These are modern camo and things I can't use with the older generation's war photos, so I make my own, but color picking colors for them off of the historical photos on the internet, or off of the photos I have.