momvetkat

Where Do I Post This Question?

9 posts in this topic

Hi - I have been here for a while a learned SO MUCH. I have done the video course etc and there isn't a day when I don't at least read the newsletter and cruise the forum. However when I first was here I asked a lot of questions and haven't done so recently. Partly, it is because I always come here. Which comes me to my question: - I saw that no one had been one the site I thought I should post on since early January. I want answers! :)

Anyway, I am a long time paper scrapper newbie digital scrapper and lousy photo (not to mention an empty nester). I never thought to keep the negatives of my old photos so everything in the books. I have read about the Flip-Pal but the idea that you have to "sew" images back together makes me nervous. I am not "techy".

Hi Kathy! I'm not sure what your question is. Are you looking at ways to scan individual photos? Or, are you talking about scanning paper layouts?

1361054356[/url]' post='1069779']

Hi - I have been here for a while a learned SO MUCH. I have done the video course etc and there isn't a day when I don't at least read the newsletter and cruise the forum. However when I first was here I asked a lot of questions and haven't done so recently. Partly, it is because I always come here. Which comes me to my question: - I saw that no one had been one the site I thought I should post on since early January. I want answers! smile.gif

Anyway, I am a long time paper scrapper newbie digital scrapper and lousy photo (not to mention an empty nester). I never thought to keep the negatives of my old photos so everything in the books. I have read about the Flip-Pal but the idea that you have to "sew" images back together makes me nervous. I am not "techy".

Hi Kathy. I have a Flip Pal scanner and stitching is all done for you with the click of the mouse. It's easy. Maybe if you ask your questions again here then someone will be able to help. Happy scrapping. Kay

Kay is right, the "stitching" is automated by the Flip Pal software that's on the memory card. It's sooo easy! As long as each scan overlaps a little the software can find the edges and join it perfectly! I'll be right back to link to a LO I did using this feature.

Aunt Ella

In the notes for this LO, I included what I did.

Hi Kathy,

Around the beginning of February there was a very good explanation about the Flip Pal Scanner in the “Tips From The Pros” section of the newsletter. It had pictures and was very informative. Also, the link below is for a forum discussion about the Flip Pal Scanner. You might be able to get more information there, too.

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/topic/58200-hand-held-scanners/page__p__1065310__hl__%22flip+pal%22__fromsearch__1#entry1065310

I hope this helps some. The Flip Pal is on my wishlist.

Kathy

Thanks for all the information on the FlipPal. I plan on buying one real soon and all this info will be a great help to me.

Sorry I rambled but yes, my question was about the Flip Pal (or something similar) and it got answered. It is on my list to get as soon as possible! Thanks everyone for your help. I can't wait!