luckyladybug

Looking For Lipstick

10 posts in this topic

Do we have a "makeup" collection? I'm looking for lipstick, and maybe a lovely hand mirror.

Ideas???

Thanks lovely ScrapGirlFriends!

Sarah Batdorf's "Sweet and Lovely" collection has nail polish. Keri Schueller's Girls' Day Out & Girls' Night Out collections are headed that direction a bit, but I didn't see lipstick. They have perfume bottles.

Sarah Batdorf's "Sweet and Lovely" collection has nail polish. Keri Schueller's Girls' Day Out & Girls' Night Out collections are headed that direction a bit, but I didn't see lipstick. They have perfume bottles.

Thanks--I'll check them out

Jayme,

Jan has a lipstick in her Printable Card Kit: Sassy & I have a hand mirror in the Shabby Blanc Embellishments. They are different styles, but maybe one of these could work for you. You could always recolor them if you needed to. Barbara named the others I was thinking about.

Hope it helps!

Thanks!

Jo, I've never seen your Jessminda collection. I love it!

thanks Deb, it is my very very first collection I ever designed and Jessminda is actually a nickname for my daughter Jessie so it really does hold a special place in my heart :)

THanks to all for the help. I ended up finding a piece of clip art and working it over using PSE 11. Here is the final product, if you'd like to see it.

Pink Chocolates