Guest Olaf

Introduction

15 posts in this topic

Hi dear,

I am Olaf from California USA.

I am newbie for this site and recently joined it.

It is a good site to share and discuss about the different matters.

Here I am looking for someone who can start discuss with me.

Hello and welcome to Scrap Girls! We're glad to have you here and will be looking forward to seeing you around the forums. :)

Welcome to Scrap Girls.

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Olaf!

Hi Olaf, and welcome to Scrap Girls. This is a great place for products, advice and tutorials. Welcome aboard.

Hi my name is Juls from San Bernandino California..I so know I am going to be ordering alot more cool stuff...trouble...but I just need helf figuring after I download it how can I use my new downloads in my Creating Keesakes Scrapbook Designer program?? would appreciate any help...thank you..

Hi my name is Juls from San Bernandino California..I so know I am going to be ordering alot more cool stuff...trouble...but I just need helf figuring after I download it how can I use my new downloads in my Creating Keesakes Scrapbook Designer program?? would appreciate any help...thank you..

Hi Juls,

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're happy to have you here.

I'm not familiar with that particular program, but most of those types of programs will let you import the png and jpg files from the collections.

If you choose a product that comes with a psd file, you will probably need to use the included png files (with a file for each layer) instead.