Blinkies

MrsCropper

Ok, I have found a number of older posts regarding where the Blinkies are housed but many of the links do not work (most are 3-4 years old). Is there a current thread for blinkies? I have seen a number of them on signatures that I cannot find. Thanks!

Hi Barb,

The regular Scrap Girls blinkies are on this page: Adding Scrap Girls Blinkies To Your Signature. Some of the blinkies won't be on that page if they are ones that members created themselves. Can you let us know specifically which ones you are referring to?

Hi Barb,

The regular Scrap Girls blinkies are on this page: Adding Scrap Girls Blinkies To Your Signature. Some of the blinkies won't be on that page if they are ones that members created themselves. Can you let us know specifically which ones you are referring to?

Well, I didn't see one for Super Scrapper ranking or "I love this purple place", those were the two I was interested in. Thanks!

Hi Barb,

Well, I didn't see one for Super Scrapper ranking or "I love this purple place", those were the two I was interested in. Thanks!

I'm not sure, but I don't think there is one for Super Scrapper ranking - it looks like the next one after Good Girl is Scrapper Friend (500 posts).

I'm not familiar with the I love this purple place blinkie that you mentioned - can you let us know where you saw it, or who has one like it?

Carla has it and the first couple posters in today's birthday thread have it.

Okay, I think you mean Long Live The Purple Place. You can probably get it by right clicking on one and selecting Copy Image Location. Then you can just go to My Profile>Edit My Profile>Change Signature. Then just paste it into the Insert Image box. HTH :)

Depending on your system and which browser you are using, you may need to right click on one, then select properties and then copy the URL.

Well I guess it would help if I told you the right thing :hit-head-with-hammer:/>/>

Thanks so much for your help, Theresa!

You're very welcome Barb! That blinkie looks great on you! ;)

Archived