New Stuff Today

Love those Ginny!

I'm having a snow day today! Crazy storm here in the Midwest! Angie's internet is down...hoping our power stays on!!

Same storm on it's way here. Mostly just heavy snow so hopefully no power outage.

Stay safe ladies!

Morning Ladies. Enjoy your snow! Wish we could have some more. Just plain cold here. Sub-zero temps are usually in January. It's odd to have at the end of February. At least it's not thawing yet!! Hoping for snow by the weekend.

Ginny, cute Pocket LIfe. Looks like a cookbook in the making!

Can't wait to see what else shows up. Happy Thursday everyone!

I hope everyone with snow is staying safe.

SO I know I promised you all goodies last week! Then with the kids being sick, I got it too and am just coming out of the fog. That being said, my new stuff is kind of buried on page 2 of the what's new category. So I am so excited I will go ahead and share it here for you. smile.gif

I am LOVING the Pocket Life stuff so I have a lot more of these planned as well:

Pocket Life: Inspired Child Cards 1

MRE_InspiredChild1_PocketLife_Cards_MKTG_150.jpgMRE_InspiredChild1_PocketLife_Cards_LO_150.jpg

Pocket Life: Inspired Child Cards 2

MRE_InspiredChild2_PocketLife_Cards_MKTG_150.jpgMRE_InspiredChild2_PocketLife_Cards_LO_150.jpg

What I Love Collection

MRE_WhatILove_MKTG_150.jpgMRE_WhatILove_Paper_MKTG_150.jpgMRE_WhatILove_Emb_MKTG_150.jpg

MRE_WhatILove_Emb_LO_150.jpgMRE_WhatILove_LO_150.jpgMRE_WhatILove_Paper_LO_150.jpg

SO I know I promised you all goodies last week! Then with the kids being sick, I got it too and am just coming out of the fog. That being said, my new stuff is kind of buried on page 2 of the what's new category. So I am so excited I will go ahead and share it here for you. smile.gif

I am LOVING the Pocket Life stuff so I have a lot more of these planned as well:

MRE_InspiredChild1_PocketLife_Cards_MKTG_150.jpgMRE_InspiredChild1_PocketLife_Cards_LO_150.jpg

MRE_InspiredChild2_PocketLife_Cards_MKTG_150.jpgMRE_InspiredChild2_PocketLife_Cards_LO_150.jpg

What I Love Collection

MRE_WhatILove_MKTG_150.jpgMRE_WhatILove_Paper_MKTG_150.jpgMRE_WhatILove_Emb_MKTG_150.jpg

MRE_WhatILove_Emb_LO_150.jpgMRE_WhatILove_LO_150.jpgMRE_WhatILove_Paper_LO_150.jpg

Fantastic New Additions Lissa! Nice Bright colors too... Your "New Room" LO is sooo cute!

Glad you and your family are feeling better.

Love this Marlene :)/> Layout templates are quickly becoming my best friend!

Your PL cards are so cute, especially like the "cute as a button" card

Thanks Ginny! Love your Pocket Life cards this week too! Looks yummy.

Ginny - All the Cherry products look good enough to eat!

Marlene - Your baby collection and all are so soft, sweet and adorable!

Melissa - Beautiful colors in all your new products - I love the black and orange together in a non-Halloween collection and that ribbon border is so pretty! The funky font in the Inspired Child cards is way too cool!

What I Love Collection

Fantastic New Additions Lissa! Nice Bright colors too... Your "New Room" LO is sooo cute!

Glad you and your family are feeling better.

Fabulous! And into my cart they all go!

I can't believe I didn't already have Inspired Child Collection Biggie! Seeing the pocket cards here today reminded me so now the pocket cards and the collection both just went into my cart! How cute are they? hmmmmmmmm......thinking of ways to use these for my book of pages for little Crawford!

Thanks so much Lissa!

What I Love Collection

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it ALL

I can't believe I didn't already have Inspired Child Collection Biggie! Seeing the pocket cards here today reminded me so now the pocket cards and the collection both just went into my cart! How cute are they? hmmmmmmmm......thinking of ways to use these for my book of pages for little Crawford!

Thanks so much Lissa!

Crawford is such a distinguished name for such a cutie little fella,

I KNOW IT'S ALREADY BEEN PRESENTED HERE , BUT THIS COLLECTION BY MELISSA IS JUST SO GORGEOUS, I COULDN'T RESIST POSTING IT AGAIN!

WHAT I LOVE COLLECTION BIGGIE

MRE_WhatILove_MKTG_150.jpg

I just love the colors and the black and white together in Melissa's new collection!

Thanks so much Lissa!

Crawford is such a distinguished name for such a cutie little fella,

It IS so distinguished, Andrea, so true! I call him Scooter because he scoots right off of my lap and all over his Pack "N Play - funny, now his Dad has picked up my little nickname for him and he calls him Scooter too! Mom, not so much! :) :) Maybe he'll be a doctor or a lawyer with that big name.

Archived