Friday 2/22 Scraplift Challenge

MariJ

Tiza is without internet today so as her "lovely assistant" I'm posting the Friday Scraplift challenge for her.

Theresa thought it might be fun to scraplift a Welcoming Committee Member's layout.

So, for today's challenge: choose any layout from a Welcoming Committee member and use it for your inspiration!

Here is a list to choose from with a link to each gallery.

April April Showers

Andrea alsoarty

Carla CRS

Conda SodScrap

Gayle Smiles

Marilyn MariJ

Monica Nica

Shannon tinkerbell11

Theresa G teecee

Theresa R tiza126

Valerie ValerieT

When you complete your layout you can post it in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery.

Please be sure to include a link to the original layout with your description.

SInce April is "Welcoming Committee Team Coordinator" I decided to scraplift one of her gorgeous layouts and picked Simply Beautiful. I tried to follow her basic design.

Here is my layout - Matt

Have fun and can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

What is scraplifting?? Scraplifting is when you use another person's layout for inspiration. You can choose to imitate their photo placement, color scheme, collections used, overall theme, or whatever appeals to you most.

Scraplifting Etiquette

great challenge and before it was posted i was thinking of doing a scraplift of one of aprils heritage pages... cause i keep working on a heritage book for my dds and her pages are great for inspiration...my parents are coming to visit today so dont know if i will get to it today but will try..thanks for the inpiration

Wow! Maybe I need an assistant?? ;)/> I sure hope Tiza isn't without internet for a month like I was!! lol Thanks for stepping in Marilyn!

LOL Conda - I could use an assistant too!! :D

Wow! Maybe I need an assistant?? ;)/>/>/> I sure hope Tiza isn't without internet for a month like I was!! lol Thanks for stepping in Marilyn!

LOL Conda - I could use an assistant too!! :D/>/>

Hee Hee - well, it just made me giggle when Theresa called me that and you two also made me smile...

PS I sorta think of this as "pinch-hitting" and right now a bit of training for when I have to post a challenge and say it's mine!

Thanks for posting the challenge for me Marilyn!! I'm finally reconnected :-) Sad how even just a day without internet can drive me insane.

Now... to tackle all the unpacking!! I'll take a scrapping break later this afternoon.

Oh so glad you are back online and with us Theresa. I understand what you mean about days without internet.

Good luck with your unpacking and best to you in your new home.

Thanks Marilyn for a great scrap lift challenge :)

I choose to scrap lift Shannon/Tinkerbell11's ~ 3 Generations @ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/118832-3-generations/ ~ I know it's a wonderful heritage page but I loved the design ;) Thanks Shannon for the inspiration!

Here's mine ~ Hawkesbury River ~ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/141025-hawkesbury-river/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived