Mega Lift Ps Action Pacl

ladyscrapalot

You're right. It will work perfectly well in CS6.

How about Value Pack: Basic Elements 1

And there are Value Packs that include PL Cards. Here are just a few:

Value Pack: Morning Mist

Value Pack: Cupids' Love Arrow

Value Pack: Life Keeping 2 (This also includes a paper pack that you can use to create PL layouts)

ooo thank you! I do have one question. In the Value pack Life Keeping 2 there is Pocket Life Spaces Paper Mini. Are those 12x12 in size? If they are I would assume they would be easily resized to 8x8 which is the size I like to work in.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Yes, those are 12x12 so would be perfect for you to resize to 8x8. I know they are also available as 8.5x11 but I don't think that is offered in a value pack.

ooo thank you! I do have one question. In the Value pack Life Keeping 2 there is Pocket Life Spaces Paper Mini. Are those 12x12 in size? If they are I would assume they would be easily resized to 8x8 which is the size I like to work in.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Yes, those are 12x12 so would be perfect for you to resize to 8x8. I know they are also available as 8.5x11 but I don't think that is offered in a value pack.

Thanks for answering that, Cheri! and yes, those are offered in a value pack: Value Pack: 8.5x11 Life Keeping 2. But if you're scrapping in 12x12 and printing in 8x8 (like I do mostly), the 12x12 is just what you need.

Archived