New Collection - Need Your Help!

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK, scrapper friends. After designing my color bright All You Need Collection, I thought I would give my eyes a little rest. So I've started work on something with a soft, monotone color palette. I thought shades of soft blush would be nice. But it still needs a bit of a pop of color. I'm not sure which color I'd like. I thought I'd ask you! What do you think?

peacock is my strong first choice, but some accents with green tea would work as well. Definitely not sunshine. Violet might be ok, depending on how you used it. Charcoal could work, but I think something brighter would be much better.

I went with the charcoal. That's what I'd put with it if I purchased it and some other color was the pop color. I didn't go with Peacock because there are already a gazillion kits out there with soft pink and some form of turquoise or aqua. I hardly ever see the soft pink with charcoal.

I voted. I really like the peacock, but I think I like the contrast between the blush palette and the charcoal too. Kind of WOW! I'm not crazy about the green tea or sunshine at all and I think the violet is so-so.

When I was a girl, my gram bought me and my sister really nice perfume sets. Mine was (i think) "mon cherie" - and the bottle was a soft glass (not clear), the perfume was greenish and the lid a pretty pink. Ever since, that color combo has been my favorite! So I had to go with the green tea for the good memory it evoked!

I voted for the green -- I like green with just about everything! -- but I like charcoal, too. As much as I like violet as a color, I think mixed with the blush it would make the whole collection VERY sweet. Is that your design? And though I'm in the minority here, I love pink and yellow together. :) They remind me of spring flowers. I'm obviously not much help to you, Elisha, in narrowing this down, LOL. Good luck!

I voted. They are all beautiful colours. I went for the drama of charcoal and the rich peacock. Sunshine is definitely a no no with the pink, the green tea is not quite right and the violet a bit samey. Cant wait to see how it turns out!

I voted charcoal and peacock. I like the charcoal with it, but I kinda consider it a neutral color as well, so the peacock strikes me as more of a "pop" of color.

Can I just be lazy and say ditto? :disappearing-smilie: Can't wait to see what you're working on!

Thanks for your input ladies! I know which way I'm going to go now. It's a soft, elegant theme, with fabric textures. If there's anything you'd like to see along those lines, be sure to let me know. I'll try to work it in if it fits.

Thanks for your input ladies! I know which way I'm going to go now. It's a soft, elegant theme, with fabric textures. If there's anything you'd like to see along those lines, be sure to let me know. I'll try to work it in if it fits.

Elisha,

Thanks for asking us, it's fun to see a bitty bit of the creative process and a preview of "things to come." I, for one, appreciate being asked, even if you don't go with my color choice (peacock) :-), what a neat idea to use a poll and see what people are thinking!

Archived