Actions, Brushes & Styles Oh My.....

countrydi

I am trying very hard in spite of everything I'm dealing with to become more active here and do more digital pages and take more pictures. That's my 3 biggest goals for this year that I'm working on.

So to simplify things and make making decisions and learning easier on me, I have decided to concentrate on JUST one program for this year. So I'm deleting Photoshop CS4, all the other PSE versions and PSPX2 off my laptop (poor computer) and concentrate on PSE 11 only this year. (I have the disc's to reinstall later, if and when I want)

My question(s) is ....I have bought here through the years so many wonderful styles, brushes and actions and I need to know how many should be loaded in PSE 11 all the time? Is there a limit?

Can too many of any of those 3 bog my program down? I'm still learning how to use each of these correctly.

So it's all a bit confusing for me. :-)

Thank you very much in advance for your help!! See you on the boards!

Di,

I know for me..too many bog down my CS version, so I am thinking it is the same for PSE11. You can have many, but just watch it. When your program starts loading slower and slower, it's time to do some cleaning. Patterns too, they give me the most problems. Good luck with your goals, those are good ones to have!

Thanks for posting this question Di. I'm thinking of upgrading to PSE11 from PSE9 and I would hope that loading these would be faster. I'll be watching this topic!

Here are a few PSE 11 posts with information that may be helpful:

PSE 11 Styles, Shapes and Brushes

PSE 11 Styles Information

Loading Actions in PSE 11

PSE 11 Actions and Styles Information

Di,

I know for me..too many bog down my CS version, so I am thinking it is the same for PSE11. You can have many, but just watch it. When your program starts loading slower and slower, it's time to do some cleaning. Patterns too, they give me the most problems. Good luck with your goals, those are good ones to have!

Thank you Brandy! That's what I was thinking too!

Thanks for posting this question Di. I'm thinking of upgrading to PSE11 from PSE9 and I would hope that loading these would be faster. I'll be watching this topic!

I love PSE 9 but wanted some of the newer things that PSE 11 brought to the table. I didn't go for 10. Now I'm looking forward to learning all that PSE 11 has to offer. And some of the new things that a few of the designers are creating....actions....styles....etc are coming out to work in PSE 11 so a good time for me to change. :-)

Here are a few PSE 11 posts with information that may be helpful:

PSE 11 Styles, Shapes and Brushes

PSE 11 Styles Information

Loading Actions in PSE 11

PSE 11 Actions and Styles Information

Wow Theresa! What a great post of helpful links! You always find us some great info! Thanks for always helping! You are VERY appreciated!

Archived