CRS

Monday, Feb. 25Th Challenge

19 posts in this topic

Happy Monday! I was checking out Pinterest and came across a Tic Tac Challenge for paper scrappers. I thought it would be fun to do it digi-style! So, for today's challenge, pick 3 tasks in a row from the chart below. The row can be horizontal, vertical or diagonal. You can pick more than 3 tasks, but at least 3 must be in a row! Good Luck and have fun!

Post your layouts in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery.

And here is the chart:

I used Value Pack: Love Bug to make the chart.

This is a neat idea (that Pinterest is addicting, isn't it?). Hope I can find some time to try this.

What a neat idea, let's see if I can find time to do something.

Great challenge, Carla. Love it. Can't get to it today, but into my TO DO list -- which is getting WAY to long.

neat challenge---off out now so will have to wait till this evening before I can get started :)

Great idea Carla! Now that I am finally home I will do this one. It'll be either the center down 3, or the bottom row,.... Pinterest! Gotta love it.

I started to do this LO of my DS the other day so finished it for this LO :) I used 1x photo, 2x styles and an odd number of letters in my title :)

Grand Canyon

I am scrapping my friends children from 4th July last year - this is her little girl with her Face painted... they all have the same beautiful eyes. Photos were taken by my daughter Lauren.