Comic Lineart And Comic Print Actions In Pse11

MrsCropper

I purchased PSE 11 yesterday and was so excited to buy the Comic Lineart and Comic Print actions! I loaded the actions this morning - using the new feature in PSE 11 that allows you to load them from the file rather than "install" them. Both are showing up in the window but neither will work. The tip pages that come with the actions indicate the set includes three actions plus one custom action but I only see one icon for each. I did rename the image "background" as the instructions indicated but when I run the action I get an error that says "the object background is currently not available".

Has anyone ran into this problem? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Barb, Jacqui the designer lives in Australia so the time difference is quite huge and that's why you haven't heard from her yet. I will let her know that you have a querie and I am sure she will get to you asap.

hang in there, it is a great action to play with

Good question because those are the next two products I am getting from SG's. And I am using PSE 11 also so I will be watching this thread for answers. Thank you.

Hi Barb. Thanks for purchasing the actions. They are super fun to play with. The easy install with Elements 11 is a terrific new feature. Once you have installed the actions you should see a folder in your Actions Palette, when you open that folder inside are the three actions plus the custom. Are you able to delete what you can see, reinstall the action and then post a screen shot of what appears so I can be more specific rather than offer suggestions?

Hi Barb. Thanks for purchasing the actions. They are super fun to play with. The easy install with Elements 11 is a terrific new feature. Once you have installed the actions you should see a folder in your Actions Palette, when you open that folder inside are the three actions plus the custom. Are you able to delete what you can see, reinstall the action and then post a screen shot of what appears so I can be more specific rather than offer suggestions?

Well, I feel silly. I did not even know there was an Actions Palette! It works now! I am playing around with it on a few photos and it is fantastic - thanks so much!

Archived