Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lannoe

Graphic Tablets

Hi Lori and welcome to Scrap Girls message board. I see you've been a member for some time but this is your first post.

I use my tablet mostly when I'm doing photo touch-ups. The pen is awesome for that. I actually use my tablet full-time with the mouse, but switch to the pen when I'm doing some more refined work.

I exclusively use a tablet and pen, I found with long hours using a mouse I was getting a sore had so I junked the mouse and hopped in with both feeT!!!

after using my mouse for over 20 years I got Tennis Elbow and the thing that helped, apart from physio etc was a tablet. now I use it exclusively and design with my pen and tablet.

it does take some getting used to but once I got the hang of it, there is no way I could go back to a mouse, and my elbow thanks me too, lol

I do everything with the pen and keyboard shortcuts. I really like it for playing games on Facebook. Seriously, I rarely use a mouse anymore...I think the batteries in mine are dead. I'm learning to draw and paint using the pen and tablet. I didn't have any trouble learning to use it at all.

I have recently switched to pen and tablet exclusively (I decided not to put new batteries in my mouse). It was a challenge at first going from right hand mouse to left hand tablet but I am loving it. No more sore arm and shoulder. Thanks for the encouragement to switch Jo.

I have recently switched to pen and tablet exclusively (I decided not to put new batteries in my mouse). It was a challenge at first going from right hand mouse to left hand tablet but I am loving it. No more sore arm and shoulder. Thanks for the encouragement to switch Jo.

yay Jacqui, so glad you have gotten into it fully, and now I can say... 'told you so' lol....enjoy