4 replies to this topic

#1 Scraphappy01

Scraphappy01

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:27 AM

I had seen a youtube video were this lady had created a layout pulling some digital graphic files from her file in Documents ..I guess what I am trying to ask is can I use my downloads from scrap girls in my creating keepsakes program? from searching the forum I understood I could save the files in documents to keep them organize but they were downloaded to a WinRaR program and I need help please how to get them out of their please..I hope this makes sense it's 1:30 in the morning and I thing I have overloaded my brain...LOL..thank you

#2 JenniferZ

JenniferZ

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts
  • Personal Statement:Strong Women: May we know them. May we raise them. May we be them.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:13 AM

I don't know anything about your program, but if it can utilize PNG and JPG files, then you can use your Scrap Girls collections in there.

When you say that your files were downloaded to a WinRaR program -- I *think* that that is just a program that unzips compressed (.zip) files for you. The files should be on your computer somewhere. Usually you can set where you want files to be unzipped to, or if not, you could search for your files by name or designer's initials (if they are SG products, at least).

HTH!!

spring10siggy.png
Button_Designer.pngSGblinkie.gif

#3 Scraphappy01

Scraphappy01

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

I don't know anything about your program, but if it can utilize PNG and JPG files, then you can use your Scrap Girls collections in there.

When you say that your files were downloaded to a WinRaR program -- I *think* that that is just a program that unzips compressed (.zip) files for you. The files should be on your computer somewhere. Usually you can set where you want files to be unzipped to, or if not, you could search for your files by name or designer's initials (if they are SG products, at least).

HTH!!

Hi JenniferZ,
Nice to meet you...thank you so much for the feedback..so much appreciated...you were right it is a zip file compressed ..I asked my son and before I could finish my sentence he had it already unzipped and on my DeskTop on my computer and then he said now you could use it in your Scrapbook program or your Adobe ...I'm telling you I sat their and said ...WOW....

#4 Jo Corne

Jo Corne

Racked, Stacked and Mac'd!!

• Design Team
  • 6,965 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

lol. wow it is and when you get started, you won't be able to stop, it is very very addictive...not that there is anything wrong with that, lol

welcome and enjoy

Button_Designer.pngSG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gif

JCO_PappasPizza_CollectionMini_MKTG_150. SGClub_Jul14_MKTG_150.jpg  JCO_Monsterrific_ValuePack_MKTG_150.jpg  JCO_BeachBlessingsCollectionMini_MKTG_15  JCO_SSAlbumMini_12x12_ValentinesWish2_MK   
My gallery
My Store

#5 MariJ

MariJ

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,233 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

Glad you got it sorted out and hope to see your creations in the gallery.

gallery_19549_358_19841.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users