Template Question

ScrapGram

I just tried to use a 12x12 template #6 from Syndee's Pocket Life Page Templates. When I drag the template layers over to a new document, (by highlighting all of them in the layers panel and then dragging from there) all of the layers on the new document are visible in the layers panel but not on the document. When I tried to clip a picture to one of the layers that is not visible on the document, the picture disappears also. What am I doing wrong. Like I said, all of the layers are visible in the layers panel, but 3 of them are not visible on the document (and none of the invisible layers have an x over the visbility indicator, the little eye). I also tried to drag the layers over individually and the same thing happens. There are 3 layers that don't show up when I drag them over to the new document. they are not underneath another layer.

Karen,

Did you get it to show up?? I just tested that template and it's working for me.

Syndee, It was the black parts of the templates that were the problem. I just deleted them and duplicated the gray parts and got it to look ok. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Since I figured out a work around I forgot about it!

Archived