ValerieT

Thursday Challenge 28Th February

14 posts in this topic

Can you believe it's the end of February already!

For our last Thursday challenge of February we are drawing inspiration from Kiahna, my youngest. She is cheeky, and knows it, and unlike Lauren is is very girly. Despite the age gaps, they all love each other and get on well together.

I had a hard time deciding what the challenge would be this week, I wanted something that everyone could join in with. In the end I settled on how well Kiahna gets on with, and loves Lauren, Matty and Ben. So your challenge is to scrap siblings. Any siblings, your brother or sister, your children or grand- children. It could be your pets, or that special someone who you wish was your brother or sister. It's your choice.

Post your layouts in the General Message Board Challenges gallery, and post a link back here, so we can all leave you some love.

What a good idea but not sure when I will get chsnce to do it as on an early duty tomorrow and flat tack till tuesday---maybe then :) Love your LO :)

Great idea! In fact, I've enjoyed your theme this whole month! We have company at the moment so I'm not sure when I'll get to do the layout, but I'm hoping for peaceful time in the next day or two. :)

Oh, Valerie I've looked forward to reading your Thursday challenge each month and was waiting to see what Kiahna might bring. I've enjoyed your theme through the month -- interesting, challenging and fun too. And your lovely written challenge posts have been enjoyable to read too, thank you. I have an idea for this one...