3 replies to this topic

#1 jhbren

jhbren

Scrapper Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

I wasn't sure where to post this - it includes several categories. I just got a new iMac, which came with Mountain Lion. I seem to have everything transferred, including PSE. I'm still with version 10; I'll save that upgrade until I flatten out the learning curve for the OS.

However . . . I can't seem to get all the styles I've bought installed properly. I tried the same method as I used before (same PSE version, but Leopard OS - quite a leap.) I don't know if this is an operating system change or something I've overlooked. Can anyone tell me where those files belong, and do I still delete the MediaData file (which I found)?

THank you!

gallery_3248_66_75994.png

My gallery

#2 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • 20,165 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:53 AM

Hi Jo. I'm not sure if this will be any help to you, but here's a post about installing actions and styles in PSE 10 on a MAC: PSE 10 and MAC Actions/Styles.

#3 jhbren

jhbren

Scrapper Friend

• Members
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Thanks, Theresa. I read the thread, and started over. I don't know what I missed the first time I tried to install, because the description was the procedure I thought I followed. But I started over, and it seems to have worked. All my styles and actions are installed, and I've tested a few - they work. Wheee!

gallery_3248_66_75994.png

My gallery

#4 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • 20,165 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

Thanks, Theresa. I read the thread, and started over. I don't know what I missed the first time I tried to install, because the description was the procedure I thought I followed. But I started over, and it seems to have worked. All my styles and actions are installed, and I've tested a few - they work. Wheee!

Glad you got them to work Jo! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users