Styles-Installing In Pse 10 On Mountain Lion

jhbren

I wasn't sure where to post this - it includes several categories. I just got a new iMac, which came with Mountain Lion. I seem to have everything transferred, including PSE. I'm still with version 10; I'll save that upgrade until I flatten out the learning curve for the OS.

However . . . I can't seem to get all the styles I've bought installed properly. I tried the same method as I used before (same PSE version, but Leopard OS - quite a leap.) I don't know if this is an operating system change or something I've overlooked. Can anyone tell me where those files belong, and do I still delete the MediaData file (which I found)?

THank you!

Thanks, Theresa. I read the thread, and started over. I don't know what I missed the first time I tried to install, because the description was the procedure I thought I followed. But I started over, and it seems to have worked. All my styles and actions are installed, and I've tested a few - they work. Wheee!

Thanks, Theresa. I read the thread, and started over. I don't know what I missed the first time I tried to install, because the description was the procedure I thought I followed. But I started over, and it seems to have worked. All my styles and actions are installed, and I've tested a few - they work. Wheee!

Glad you got them to work Jo! :)

Archived