Friday 3/1 Scraplift Challenge

SodScrap

Happy First Day of March!! In honor of club day,today's challenge is to scraplift the club designer, Angie Briggs. Choose any layout form her gallery for inspiration for your layout!!

Isn't the club amazing??

Here is Angie's gallery: Angie Briggs

When you finish your layout, upload it to the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread. Don't forget to include a link to the inspiration layout in the description.

What is scraplifting?? Scraplifting is when you use another person's layout for inspiration. You can choose to imitate their photo placement, color scheme, collections used, overall theme, or whatever appeals to you most. Scraplifting Etiquette

I love Angie's layouts and am looking forward to scraplifting one of them, though I think this will be a real challenge, LOL. We still have company so my layout might be a wee bit late... hopefully I'll get it finished before NEXT Friday!

Well, the good thing is, there is no deadline! ;) Enjoy your company!

I'll try to get this one one done this week, but first I'm going to scrap lift someone else....myself! I really want to duplicate the two pages I made for Diane for last month's swap, using my photos. It seems we see the same things on our travels!

I'll try to get this one one done this week, but first I'm going to scrap lift someone else....myself! I really want to duplicate the two pages I made for Diane for last month's swap, using my photos. It seems we see the same things on our travels!

Great idea Ann!

I agree with Conda; great idea! I loved the layouts you did for me and can't wait to see what you do with your OWN photos to work with!

Archived