Hello From Denmark

mimse

Hello everyone!!!

My name is Majbritt and I live in Denmark with my boyfriend and our dog.

I have worked with PSP in about 8 years, but have only tried digital scrapbooking in about 1 month and would like to learn more.

Hugs from Majbritt

Welcome to Scrap Girls! You have come to the right place to learn about digi scrapping. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Also there are great books and tutorials availablein the Boutique under the Learn How tab. Can't wait to see your creations!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! The daily newsletter is a great source of information and beautiful layouts. You can sign up for it from the Scrap Girls Home page. Also there is a daily freebie. Hope you enjoy!

Welcome to Scrap Girls - so glad to meet you and can't wait to see your creations. This is a friendly and helpful bunch so glad you found us.

Don't forget to sign up for the Newsletter and freebies 6 days a week.

Welcome to Scrap Girls Majbritt. You will love it here I am sure. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and there is nearly always someone on line so you are able to get help 24/7. We are all still learning. It's a forever thing. Happy scrapping. Kay from Australia

Hej Majbritt og velkommen til ScrapGirls!

No my Danish is not so good even though I live close by, in the middle of Skåne, Sweden.

Where in Denmark do you live?

Scrap Girls is the perfect place to learn digital scrapbooking as you will see.

Archived