March/april Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to report that my cards are all done and ready to drop into the mail...but they aren't! I did spend a lot of time browsing through Home Depot this afternoon and found some interesting tid bits. I'll start working on them tomorrow.

I would like to report that my cards are all done and ready to drop into the mail...but they aren't! I did spend a lot of time browsing through Home Depot this afternoon and found some interesting tid bits. I'll start working on them tomorrow.

My goodness, Ann ...when I read your opening line you about set me into panic mode! LOL I have metal gizzmos and such for embellies but no card in mind as yet. That is usually very odd as I typically have the card base and collection all figured out way before the embellishments are thought about.

My goodness, Ann ...when I read your opening line you about set me into panic mode! LOL I have metal gizzmos and such for embellies but no card in mind as yet. That is usually very odd as I typically have the card base and collection all figured out way before the embellishments are thought about.

Well...I have a solid plan and set down the other night and went to town...except...I had technical difficulties...and I'm no further than when I started.

1363995794[/url]' post='1073369']

Ok all you early birds, before I panic because I don't even have an idea yet --- I can't find a "due" date anyplace. What day are the cards actually due to Carla?

Thanks.

Don't worry, Marilyn, you have a few more days. HA HA...just kidding. I think you have about six weeks , so relax!!

Hey Ann and Lei,

Thanks for your help I'd have never guessed that I was going into mass production! The video...that's been an eye opener! Golly gosh you ladies are talented. Traditional scrappbooking techniques will be another first for me. I'm looking forward to loitering around scrap supplies and hardware stores. This is so exciting!

Hey Ann and Lei,

Thanks for your help I'd have never guessed that I was going into mass production! The video...that's been an eye opener! Golly gosh you ladies are talented. Traditional scrappbooking techniques will be another first for me. I'm looking forward to loitering around scrap supplies and hardware stores. This is so exciting!

Ann is right Eden, once you're bitten, you're hooked. So glad you are joining this round - you too, Conda!

Inspiration has hit me...but figuring out how to make it work without weighing the cards way down is going to be a challenge!

HMMMMMMM.. That's true Carla, haven't thought of the "weight" of hardware.. Good tip, thanks.

Inspiration has hit me...but figuring out how to make it work without weighing the cards way down is going to be a challenge!

HMMMMMMM.. That's true Carla, haven't thought of the "weight" of hardware.. Good tip, thanks.

I took advantage of the snow day yesterday and was quite productive on my cards...let the embellishing begin!

Ok ... now I have REALLY settled on a design .... I think ... yeah I have ... unless.... well ... YES I'm sure! Now to begin !! LOL

Hey Ann and Lei,

Just wait until you get your first fat envelope .... you will go WILD!! Then you won't be able to wait for the next round to start!! LOL

The actual due date is the end of April...April 30th!

Thanks for letting me know the title about "Hardware" Carla - got to put my thinking cap on for that one - hehehe!

I'm glad it's not due yet ;)

I'm back from Melbourne but now I have limited Internet & Email Access from home - we're in the process of fixing it!

Did I miss the post as to when these are due to you Carla?? I've looked, but can't seem to find the post.

Archived