March/april Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1366576034[/url]' post='1077499']

I am never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever doing this again. E V E R.

HAHA!! I think we all probably said that as we were trying to finish up our first efforts. Then, in a couple of weeks, we got that fat envelope filled with treasures....And we changed our minds.

I am never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever doing this again. E V E R.

HAHA!! I think we all probably said that as we were trying to finish up our first efforts. Then, in a couple of weeks, we got that fat envelope filled with treasures....And we changed our minds.

They are done now. I am feeling much better. :)/>

I usually send money but not sure that is best.

One of the other memebers e-mailed me and said she provides a self-addressed and stamped envelope. So that's what I'll do. (and put a little extra in case others are heavier than mine)

Thanks!

Either way you do it is fine with me! I weigh each one to make sure they are good before I go to the post office, so hopefully there isn't any postage due when they get to you all.

Either way you do it is fine with me! I weigh each one to make sure they are good before I go to the post office, so hopefully there isn't any postage due when they get to you all.

Thanks Carla! :) Leaving in a few minutes to head to the post offfice!

You know, I hated that song when it first came out, but it wore me down and now I like it. As long as no one starts singing Call Me Maybe....

LOL...I was wondering if anyone caught that! I'm with you...the first few times it was annoying..but now, I think it's funny!

Hey, I just met you and this craaazy...but here's my number, so call me maybe?

Is that better Angela??

You know, I hated that song when it first came out, but it wore me down and now I like it. As long as no one starts singing Call Me Maybe....

LOL...I was wondering if anyone caught that! I'm with you...the first few times it was annoying..but now, I think it's funny!

Hey, I just met you and this craaazy...but here's my number, so call me maybe?

Is that better Angela??

I have no idea what song this is - lol. Guess I need to check I out.

Well I am ready to start with a few days to spare. Carla the final count was 11 I think? Can you confirm for me :)/>/>/>!

Ohhh... Karen, now that Mischief Week is almost over I have to start working on this... Don't get too far ahead of me, OK? :)/>/>

You have a deal Marilyn. One for all. Lol.

Well I am assembling. I am never going to get my nails clean and one of my hardware things poked me in the thumb - lol.

Well I am ready to start with a few days to spare. Carla the final count was 11 I think? Can you confirm for me :)/>/>/>/>!

Ohhh... Karen, now that Mischief Week is almost over I have to start working on this... Don't get too far ahead of me, OK? :)/>/>/>

You have a deal Marilyn. One for all. Lol.

Well I am assembling. I am never going to get my nails clean and one of my hardware things poked me in the thumb - lol.

OHhhhh... Karen. Sill in the thinking-in-my-head stage here.. Uh-oh..... Good thing Carla only lives a 2-day mail away from me.

And Conda - you have me singing that song, too and me too hated in the beginning, but now think it's cute....

You'll LOVE when you get your first envelope in the mail!

I am now officially totally pathetic. I'm finishing mine up tomorrow and will have them in the mail by Friday (busy week with not much time to get to the PO). So I was taking some scraps to the trash can and spied some things DH had just deposited and my mind immediately went to "how can I use that on my cards?" Does that mean I'm seeing art in everything??

That is cool, Ann! Way to get creative! My cards are printed now and will be assembled in the next day or two. I should have taken MW into account when I made the due date, but didn't even think about it!

I like Call Me Maybe, but it's one of those songs that just sticks in my head for days at a time! Karen, google Taylor Swift for the first song. The only reason I know them is because I have kids!

I'll reattach the "bits" if they come off. No worries!

I like both of those songs, too, but they stick in my head and then that gets annoying. Right now I'm a big Train listener and they are stuck in my head all the time...

Archived