March/april Hybrid Atc Swap

CRS

Well, Lei, I think we need to add Marilyn in to our sisterhood....she used one of the same techniques I did, too! They arrived safe and sound, Marilyn and they are adorable!!

Whew... Glad they arrived safely and I would be honored to be in your sisterhood, you two long-losts! :D

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doctor visit took longer than I had expected (almost half the day) so I didn't make it to the Post Office...but will tomorrow FOR SURE. So sorry to be holding things up.

Oh, Ann - not-to-worry. You are doing amazingly well. Just take care of yourself, ok?

Eden's cards arrived from across the big blue sea! And wait until you see them!!!

I'm so desperately SORRY Carla... :( Mine are still in the making & will finish them tomorrow :)

I will try & post them on the weekend but if no P.O. is open they'll be winging their way to you the first thing next week... so sorry for the long delay :(

I've had Mother not well with another eye op & check ups in Sydney City which takes ALL day... plus I'm still having computer troubles :(

Plus we went away for a couple of days last week to Orange to be with the family for Mother's Birthday - Anzac Day Holiday :)

I've missed the SPECIAL "SUPER HERO" Week too :(

Please forgive my delay ladies...

Just get them in the mail when you can, Jemima! We'll be patient!!

I got a beauty from Ann today! Wait until you see these!!! The Glitter Goddess did not disappoint!

I got a beauty from Ann today! Wait until you see these!!! The Glitter Goddess did not disappoint!

Ohhh...glitter! I bet it is still all around her house too! ;)

Can't wait to see them all! Carla is right Jemima, we will be patient!

Thanks so much Carla... :) HELP... :( They not ready yet... :( Computer troubles :( MORE appointments galore & will certainly post them ASAP - probably next week now :( I'll let you know when they leave... :) SORRY LADIES PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR BEING LATE :(

I really appreciate the concerns you have all have expressed. Today was one of those wonderful days with NOTHING on my calendar so I was able to spend every minute relishing the self-indulgence. As soon as the quart of glue dries on my cards, I will get them into the mail...probably tomorrow. Can't wait to see all the interpretations!

Only a quart? :rofl:

I can't believe the west coasters got theirs already! Usually my post office is super slow. Glad they arrived safely!

So....I'm in the middle of the states...half the distance...wouldn't you think they'd drop mine off on the way through?? LOL CANNOT wait to get these ladies.

I assume after they have been delivered we can upload our images to the gallery? Do you all give instructions/hints on how you made them too?

You would think the post office could just drop them off on their way through, wouldn't you? Hopefully they will get there today! I'm am horrible at remembering to post my hybrid atc cards! But once everyone gets their packages, normally we upload a photo of our cards. You can explain what you did if you'd like to. I know I love to hear about the different techniques! But that's optional.

so I'm sitting here .... in Michigan .... singing .... annnnticipaaaaation .... annnticipaaaation ...... is keeping me waaaaaaaaitng ....

It's too funny...the middle of the country is waiting while the west coast got theirs. Turned out to be a bigger surprise than I expected! Too bad Marilyn isn't in NJ so we could see when she gets hers!

I can't believe we got ours first - lol. Also I have a real mess in my little studio right now which I am trying to clean up. In the process of putting some things away I discovered a couple of extra backs - hum........ I knew I had one extra but now I am wondering if someone is missing the back on my card...... If you are pls let me know and I will get one to you.

Well I won't know anything until I get home later this afternoon. I'll be able to tell right away if my hubby says "you got another envelope with handwriting just like yours!" LOL I keep telling him it is a sase but I think he forgets!

It's too funny...the middle of the country is waiting while the west coast got theirs. Turned out to be a bigger surprise than I expected! Too bad Marilyn isn't in NJ so we could see when she gets hers!

YES! I am so wondering if my envelope is home in NJ.... While I am here in Indiana with my sister.

Having a wonderful time but sure can't wait to get those cards! Funny how West Coast was being delivered so quickly. I'll have to check my postmark when I get home. Which isn't for another week......

Archived